Sir Stelios and the team at his Philanthropic Foundation offer our congratulations to the LSE scholars who were awarded either a first class or upper second class degree at the end of their three year course. We wish them well for the future.
- Irene Charalambous achieved a 2.1 BSc in Accounting and Finance
- Kaman Liang achieved a 1st BSc in Economics and will be commencing studying for a MSc Economics this August
- Gabriel Sjostrom achieved a 1st BSc in Accounting and Finance and also won the W.T. Baxter prize for top performance
- Sifat Ahmed achieved a 1st BSc in Management (photo attached)
- Alamin Hussain achieved a 2.1 BSc in Economics
- Fathia Begum achieved a 2.1 BSc in Government (photo attached)
- Alex Burgess achieved a 1st BSc in Management as well as getting a Distinction in LSE100